1. What are your sizes like?
Our collections are true to Australian standard sizing. Please note that in general, if you are between sizes, we recommend you size up. Please email us with your measurements if you are unsure what size you are and we will assist you with correct sizing.
2. How should I care for my swimwear?
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt, sand, pool water and perspiration.
- Hand wash in cool/warm water with mild detergent or liquid soap after every wear.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry- only drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear in over- chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces (like velcro, rocks or poolside tiles and pavers) as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions, tanning oils and fake tanning products may mark, stain or damage swimwear- this is not a fault of the swimsuit- please keep these off your swimsuit.
Littl Swim does not take any responsibility for garments that are ruined or damaged due to poor care in wearing, washing and handling.
3. What will my swimwear be sent in, and what is included in the package?
All orders are sent out in mailers made from 100% biodegradable and compostable materials, in an effort to reduce our use of plastic. A beautiful thank you card, exchange card, and invoice form are included in each package. If you would like the price to not be included in the package (no invoice), please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com .
4. Can I include a personalised gift message with my purchase?
Yes, simply add the exact message you'd like included, in the notes when checking out. We will then print the message out, and place it in with your order. The package will not have any other additional form identifying you as the giver, so for this reason, we encourage you to write your name on the gift message.
5. Does Littl Swim offer refunds/exchanges?
Although we do not provide refunds, we do offer store credit and exchanges, as long as the pieces are returned to us in the same packaging, and in the exact same condition as they were delivered. Please handle your swimwear with care, as we will not accept them back if they are dirty/damaged. To be sure that you are ordering the correct size for yourself, please view our size guide.
6. I’ve ordered a bikini in the wrong top/bottom size and would like an exchange, however the top/bottom size I’d like is now sold out- can I refund my entire purchase considering?
We cannot guarantee that we will have all sizes in stock if you decide you need to exchange a piece to another size. We therefore do not offer refunds if you’d like a difference size, and the size you’d now like is sold out.
If you are not sure what size you should order, we recommend you order BOTH sizes and simply return one for a refund. A refund will only be accepted in this case if 2x of the exact same bikinis are ordered, clearly proving to us that they were both purchased for size comparing purposes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
7. Does Littl Swim ship to PO boxes?
Yes, we do!